[FOSS at MAGIC 4] Hello!

Juan Lachapelle jhlachapelle at gmail.com
Thu Feb 4 13:25:49 EST 2016

Hello Everyone,
My name is Juan Lachapelle and I'm currently acting as a co-op student
under Stephen Jacobs. I'm a 4th year advertising and public relations
student. I primarily serve a marketing role as I hope to redo some of the
FOSS at MAGIC website, help create some new websites and produce written
content down the line. I'm set up on the IRC and I also attend the FOSS
meetings every Tuesday and Thursday so you will see me around quite a bit.

For now, I'm looking to see what projects people have worked on or are
currently working on related to FOSS. They will be used to update the
website and other items. If you have anything to share, please send me a
email or talk to SJ so he can relay it to me.

For now I hope to learn alot about FOSS from everyone and make sure the
rest of the world learns about what we do here at RIT. Thanks.

--
Juan Lachapelle
B.S Advertising & Public Relations