[FOSS at MAGIC 6] Get Ready for NASA Space Apps 2016, 22nd - 24th April

Stephen Jacobs sj at magic.rit.edu
Fri Feb 5 19:51:16 EST 2016

Hey folks,

we’re an approved site for this one coming. Rochester and RIT kicked butt last time<https://www.rit.edu/news/story.php?id=49961> and we hope to do so again.  We skipped a couple of years because Space Apps and Pycon had conflicting dates, but Pycon has shifted to after graduation so we can participate again.

There’s still a lot of info pending but here’s the current state<https://2016.spaceappschallenge.org/> of the site.

I’ll send more out to the list as the event gets closer but mark your calendars now :-)

SJ