[FOSS at MAGIC 7] NASA Space Apps. Save the Dates, 4/22-24

Stephen Jacobs sj at magic.rit.edu
Tue Mar 8 17:46:24 EST 2016

Howdy FOSS Folks!

NASA Space Apps<https://2016.spaceappschallenge.org/> Rochester 2016 will be held at Student Innovation Hall at RIT this year.  Last time we held it Rochester teams sent several projects up to compete at the International level.  Looking forward to another great run this year.

By the end of the month we’ll have more detail and an Eventbrite up.  Looking forward to seeing you there.

Stephen Jacobs
Associate Director, RIT MAGIC Center
Professor, School of Interactive Games and Media
Visiting Scholar, International Center for the History of Electronic Games
sj at mail.rit.edu<mailto:sj at mail.rit.edu>
Cell 585-278-6118